Sparrow 1.5 introduces Dropbox support for attachment.
- Go in Sparrow’s “Preferences”
- Click on the “Services” tab
- Log out from CloudApp (if needed)
- Click on Dropbox & enter your credentials
- You’re all set
Once you have activated CloudApp in Sparrow, here are the basics of how it works:
- Dragging and dropping attachments in the composer will directly upload it with CloudApp.
- Dropping an attachment to the bottom of the compose window will attach the file the classic way.
- Using the Attachment button in the top-left corner will always upload files the old classic way.
- Dragging and dropping attachments on Sparrow’s dock icon will opens a new composer and upload the file with CloudApp.
- Pressing ‘Cmd’ while dragging and dropping a file in the composer will attach it the classic way.
- robert-betz reblogged this from sparrowtips
- josselog likes this
- onajisoranoshita likes this
- mryancox likes this
- betzerra likes this
- lightbring3r reblogged this from sparrowtips
- iamachilles likes this
- danicroitor reblogged this from sparrowtips
- pax likes this
- lovequicksilver likes this
- azaqokay reblogged this from sparrowtips
- azaqokay likes this
- sparrowtips posted this